Crescent Power Systems has partnered with Prolec to offer their complete product line for industrial, renewable and utility applications.
Working closely with Prolec’s factory in Monterrey, we manage the entire process from start to finish, communicating manufacturing schedules, coordinating delivery and following the order’s progress from the time it’s placed until it arrives at site.
Learn more about some of the benefits and valuable features of Prolec’s transformers below.
- Reliable Core & Coil Construction
- Cores are constructed with the highest quality grain oriented silicon steel laminations.
- Coil design allows for more resistance from short circuit forces.
- Short Circuit Endurance & Insulation System Design
- Using systematic and comprehensive calculation methods supported by high-tech design tools, Prolec transformers will operate even through severe electrical distribution system disturbances.
- Design Flexibility
- Prolec’s team includes specialists with more than 20 years of experience.
- The factory is also ahead of the latest advances in transformer technology and has state-of-the-art design tools.
- Eco-Friendly Options
- Noise reduction technology allows the manufacturing of low noise transformers that meet municipal and state noise ordinances while maintaining outstanding performance and longevity.
- VG-100 is a biodegradable dielectric fluid developed by Prolec. It has the electrical, physical and chemical properties necessary to perform as an effective cooling and insulating medium.
- Severe Condition Options
- Extra low gases dissolved in oil
- Seismic designs
- Geomagnetic induced currents (GIC) safe designs
- Explosion proof tank designs